-

-

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!


I started school again this week and though I am excited to see what the Lord has in store for me to learn, I know how challenging school can be at times. :D So, I just thought I would share a few verses with you that have encouraged me when I worry about tests or grades or when I get discouraged.


"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me"
-Philippians 4:13


"Cast all your anxiety on Him because He cares for you"
- 1Peter 5:7


"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with Thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
-Philippians 4:6-7


 Something I have to remind myself often is what Corinthians 10:31 says, "So whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God."  When you are doing your school and you don't particularly like it or you feel that you aren't particularly good at it, all you can do is your absolute best and do it for the Lord!


I hope you all have a wonderful school semester!


-Madi


   


                                

1 comment:

thank you for leaving me a comment and making my day that much sweeter! hope you have a blessed day, friend!
~Madi

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...