-

-

Monday, February 28, 2011

What I love about Spring


Yes! Take it in! This is one of the reasons why I love spring. Flowers begin to bloom and it's just sooooo lovely and breathtaking. God made every single flower and all the different kinds show God's creativity, beauty, and intricate care and design. And to think He made it all by speaking a word. Ahhhh...sooo amazing! These are the prettiest flowers I've seen yet!





4 comments:

  1. Hi Madi I love your blog. The background artwork is pretty too.
    I also love spring. But unfortunately for those of us who have allergies, it doesn't love us. That doesn't stop me from enjoying the wonder of it.
    Love you,
    Gram

    ReplyDelete
  2. My doob! I love your blog, and all of your designs! I love to know just your simplest thoughts! I, too, agree with you on Gods creation, absolutely amazing and the sunshining mornings inspire me..oooh so! By the way, are these cherry blossoms? They are one of my favorites as well! Love to you....

    ReplyDelete
  3. My La,
    This blog is authentically you, right down to the design! I absolutely love getting a glimpse into your observations, thoughts, and passions.
    I'm so excited to see and read more!
    Love you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Auntie! We never get any cherries so I don't think they are cherry blossoms. Love you!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for leaving me a comment and making my day that much sweeter! hope you have a blessed day, friend!
~Madi

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...