Yes, I know, it's been far too long since I last wrote. Let's just say I've been "blessedly busy" God has brought me through new adventures this year and I've learned lessons that I don't think I would have learned had I not gone through them. They've been a blessing. Soooo hence the phrase "blessedly busy." : ) It would take up a lot of space to write all about everything I've done so here's a little summary.
First of all, my sister Emma and I were in a major theater production. It was our very first time being in a major theater production! The play was based on the story of Esther from the Bible. Well...the Lord had it so planned that I would be chosen to play the role of Esther. I was so nervous as to how it would turn out because I didn't want to portray Esther wrongly. So, being Esther made for a lot of study time in the book of Esther which was great! Through the whole experience (practices began in March. We performed 8 plays starting on June 11 and ending on June 18) I learned a lot about acting, about myself, and about working with other people. I also grew in my relationship with God. He gave me lots of strength and was truly with me walking through everything with me. There were a good mix of hard days and "easier" days but all-in-all It was a wonderful experience that I'll never forget.
Secondly, a friend of mine started teaching me and some young men from our church how to lead worship. We've kinda started a little worship team now and I'm looking forward to see where God leads us.
Thirdly, I went to a new summer camp with my sister, brother, and a few friends. That was lots of fun. : )
Last but not least, I was on a volleyball team.
In-between all of those things, I've been spending time with my family and friends, doing school, and babysitting.
So you see, life has been "blessedly busy" for me. : ) I have many fond memories from this year already, and It's not even over yet.
I know, no excuses for neglecting to keep up my blog. I will try my best to keep writing...at least once a week. I'm still trying to figure some things out.
Till next time!
~Madi












Hi Madi,
ReplyDeleteLove to hear about your blessed busyness.
miss you,
Gram
Miss you too Gram. I hope we can get together soon. I love you!
ReplyDelete