-

-

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Knit Love

picture from etsy

I came across lovely/cute knit objects today. Makes me want to start knitting again. It seems like I always knit in the fall/winter; mainly in the winter though because I really enjoy getting crafty during the Christmas season. ;D

Knitting makes me happy. I love picking out a pattern and then choosing yarn with the perfect shade of colors. I love knitting, as I sit comfortably on a couch or bed, on a cold rainy day. I love listening to the sound of the needles as they move back and forth against each other. I love the feeling of the yarn between my fingers. But the very best part, is finishing the pattern and the accomplished feeling that comes as I look at my finished product. 

I'm excited to see what I'll be making in the upcoming months. :D

  Thought I'd share the pics I found! 


Love the color of this wedding shawl. From pinterest




gorgeous bag from etsy


I think this pic is pretty darn cute. Plus I like the design of the blanket. :D
From etsy

What about you. What do you like to do to get your hands busy during the stay-in weather?

Have a happy weekend friends!

~Madi

3 comments:

  1. Hi Madi!

    Thanks for the recent comments on my blog. :] Every comment makes me smile! <3

    Aye, you are indeed correct on that my dear. :) I always sketch my subjects before I paint. It works, right? ;)

    I use a curriculum called "Artistic Pursuits, by Brenda Ellis. Their website is www.artisticpursuits.com, and I’m using the Sr. High book 2. =) It is very good—an excellent art “class.” =) Very easy to read/understand, with fun projects! I recommend it. =)

    ..What LOVELY knitted items! I love that shawl, too. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You knit so well, La. I received so many compliments on the scarf you made for me last winter. It was the only one I brought to France with me. :)
    I love that wedding shawl! And perhaps I can put an order in for one of those "over-th-head" scarves after the holiday season. I love them! What are they called, anyway?
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Auntie!
    I would love to make you one of those. They're called cowls. :D

    Much love, and hope to see you soon!

    ~Madi

    ReplyDelete

thank you for leaving me a comment and making my day that much sweeter! hope you have a blessed day, friend!
~Madi

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...