~
~
~
~
~
~Learning to cook Salmon. ;)
My sister Emma and I threw on our aprons,
and followed Andrea's instructions,
as we learned how to make salmon.
It turned out quite delicious, I must say.
Andrea, you are a great teacher and a great chef.
Love ya!
~Watching little Sammy boy recite his catechisms.
Such a joy.
Just listening to his little voice
speak such beautiful words of truth.
enough to make my heart melt.
~Doing school outside.
Very thankful for homeschooling!
I woke up from my nap,
looked through my bedroom window
and saw that the lawn
in the backyard
still had a patch of grass
on which the sun's last rays were shining.
I quickly grabbed my history books
and ran outside to do school
in the last bit of sun.
You can definitely tell that I was focusing on my school.
~Banana Muffins...
This is my favorite baked good as of late.
My goodness...soooo delicious
even with our gluten free flour!
~Reading Lord of the Rings scripts with my sisters.
My personal favorite event of the week.
My sister's and I read through
The Fellowship of the Ring
and
The Two Towers,
doing all the voices,
we shared many laughs.
How was your week friends? I'd love to hear.
Much love and many blessings!!
~Madi













No comments:
Post a Comment
thank you for leaving me a comment and making my day that much sweeter! hope you have a blessed day, friend!
~Madi