My sister Emma had a birthday at the end of last month.
She is my industrious, hardworking, comical, 'Emmer-ding'.
She enjoys acting, as do I,
and has a cute, high-pitched birdy laugh.
and has a cute, high-pitched birdy laugh.
My not -so- little Emmer-ding is growing up *sniff* *sniff* :)
Earlier this week I was able to take her out
on a little sisterly birthday outing.
We had a splendiferous time
(Yes, I just used a tigger-like word )
(Yes, I just used a tigger-like word )
First stop: Baskin Robbins to use her birthday coupon for a free scoop of ice cream!
Choices choices...
I ended up getting Chocolate chip (shown above).
Emma got Jamoca Almond Fudge.
We sat in front of Barnes and Noble
and finished our ice cream together.
Our flavors were delicious.
Our flavors were delicious.
We did a little shopping as well. fun, fun!
We had a grand time.
What can I say? I love my Emmer-ding.
Have you had a fun outing with a brother or sister lately?
P.S. Notice the new design? Lucia is currently working on my blog. The design isn't finished, but it'll be similar to what you can see now. What do you think?
P.S.S. All thanks to my mom for the pictures of me and em during our ice cream adventure and to lainie, for taking the last picture of us! :)












This looks like SOOOOO much fun! These are amazing pictures! Now I want some ice cream!!!! I love your blog!
ReplyDelete