Hello Dear Readers,
Welcome to my little corner of the blogging world. My Mom thought of the name, "Madison's Scrapbook" and I thought it fit very well. If someone were to open a person's scrapbook, they would probably be able to learn a lot about that person, what they believe, what they love, and what inspires them. I want this to be a sort of online scrapbook, and share what God has been teaching me, share what I love, and share my life with you. Basically, I hope that the Lord will use my life in any way no matter how small to encourage you and give you a smile.
Thanks for visiting!
~Madi
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









Hi Madi,
ReplyDeleteI can't wait for your next post. :)
I wish I could crochet too. :)
I also have a pattern you could put on if you want to! Looking forward to seeing what you write next!
-Emma