
We're all getting excited around here.
Thanksgiving is tomorrow!!
The house is decorated, and one Turkey is done baking (one of two).
Tonight we'll bake an apple pie that will sit next to our pumpkin pie at tomorrows dessert table.
I'm looking forward to tomorrow...
when all the family will be gathered round,
when we get to enjoy spending time together,
and spend time thanking God for all that He has given us.
I pray it will be a most joyous day!
when all the family will be gathered round,
when we get to enjoy spending time together,
and spend time thanking God for all that He has given us.
I pray it will be a most joyous day!
A few things that I am thankful for are:
Thanksgiving, and the gatherings with friends and family that it brings
Hot apple cider
Apple pie
Neverending love of Jesus
Kitchens in which to bake all sorts of delectable goodies
Sisters
Gifts from friends, and their generosity.
Inspiring blogs
Vegetables (mashed carrots with butter and salt...mm.mmm.mmm.)
Ishmael (one of my favorite books from Lamplighter )
November
God's Grace
I hope you all have a most wonderful Thanksgiving, friends!
~Madi
{picture via pinterest}









love it! happy thanksgiving, madi!
ReplyDelete