-

-

Monday, November 7, 2011

"Stilled be now every anxious care..."


Pinned Image

I came across this poem today, friends...

"Stilled now be every anxious care;
See God's great goodness everywhere;
Leave all to Him in perfect rest:
He will do all things for the best."

~taken from Keep a Quiet Heart by Elisabeth Elliot

and it encouraged my little anxious heart.
 I was worried about how my day would play out
and if I would have enough time to do what needed to be done. 

Why was I worrying, when I have a glorious God in control of all things?
God has planned everything according to His good and perfect will,
and I have no need to worry.

God gave me peace and joy after I read that quote.
weight came off of my shoulders,
I got everything done...
and I wasn't rushing around like I thought I would be.
I'm so very thankful for this little bit of encouragement that brightened my Monday.

Thank you Lord for your good and perfect plan. :)

Have a happy week friends!

~Madi

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for leaving me a comment and making my day that much sweeter! hope you have a blessed day, friend!
~Madi

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...