-

-

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Absolutely Stunning

So I stepped downstairs this afternoon, schoolbooks in hand, and looked, out that large window in our front room...(yep. a dangerous...very...dangerous thing to do see this post).

Well...
.....


.....


....


...

this. This is what I saw!


One glance,
 my mouth dropped open,
I squealed for excitement,
and yes,
grabbed the camera. ;)

This just speaks for itself, doesn't it? I can't adequately describe such magnificence.


God paints the most beautiful pictures!


*sigh*  simply breathtaking! And no edit. I promise. ;)


Much love and many blessings, friends!
Hope you're having a great week so far!

Love,
Madi

1 comment:

  1. awww I loove this! Yes, hands down, Christ is definitely my favorite artist :))

    And I've bookmarked your blog dear Madi! Love you!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for leaving me a comment and making my day that much sweeter! hope you have a blessed day, friend!
~Madi

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...