-

-

Sunday, March 25, 2012

A birthday and the many expressions of Corban


This boy right here. He's my wonderful brother Corban.

I love him so much.

Corban has big brown eyes,

 he's very outgoing,

he's a lover of facts,

and food,

especially pizza
 (he has already planned out the pizza shop he's going to own someday),

and he's very expressive.

Corban's birthday was last week,

and

let's just say,

I loved snapping pictures of him

as we celebrated his birthday.

His facial expressions were priceless.




 "Happy Birthday to you!"


                                           
Emma decided to have two party hats instead of one.
She is always making us laugh.


Corban loves his milk! :)

 

He's also really into airsoft, like his older brother Aiden.
So, he got lots of things for his airsoft trip next month.


brownies and milk for dessert!






I love you Corban!
And I'm so thankful that God made you my brother.

Sincerely,
your sister Madi
  

P.S.  my blog is undergoing construction. a new design is on its way!

2 comments:

thank you for leaving me a comment and making my day that much sweeter! hope you have a blessed day, friend!
~Madi

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...