-

-

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

because it's cute


For Mother's Day, my older sister, Andrea, had the idea to put together a video for our mom in which all of us children would talk to/about mom naming things that we appreciate about her and good memories we have with her. So, Andrea gathered me and my siblings and began to interview us. At the end of our interviews we all took turns saying our "Happy Mother's Day's" and "We love you's", but there was something that my little brother said that was different from the rest. I thought I'd share it with you. Here it is. :)


My mom loved the video but she especially loved Sam's ending, and watched it multiple times. Well, I might be a little biased, but I think what he said was just so cute.


Blessings, friends! Hope you're having a joyous week so far!

~Madi

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for leaving me a comment and making my day that much sweeter! hope you have a blessed day, friend!
~Madi

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...