-

-

Monday, June 11, 2012

instagrams and summer plans

I joined Instagram this week annnndddd....
I'm loving it. :) 
The ability to snap pictures speedily at the spur of the moment throughout the day,
when there isn't time to grab a larger camera is brilliant.
 I also love the variety of filters to choose from. 
Here are a few from the past week. 

Picking raspberries from Grandma's garden

Sammy boy happily running home from the mailbox.


My church's volleyball ministry started up again recently! 
I've been practicing with my siblings.
We are not professionals by any means. 
We still need uber amounts of practice.
So far our team hasn't won any matches during the games,
but we're doing our best and having fun!

Lamplighter! Ahhhh! I just love this company. 
For those of you who haven't heard about their ministry, I'll give you a brief summary. 
Lamplighter's ministry is...
“to make ready a people prepared for the Lord, 
by building Christ-like character one story at a time.”
The Lamplighter company collects Christian stories
 that were written years ago, 
and that have great morals and lessons from which to glean from. Then, they reprint them for others to enjoy. 
I can't tell you how much I enjoy their stories.
 They have been such a blessing to me.

Recently the Lamplighter company has produced audio dramas. 
My siblings and I have been sooooo enthralled 
with their newest audio drama (shown in the above picture) 
named The White Gypsy. 
Check out their website here!

I dream of one day being able to attend their Lamplighter Guild which they describe as
 "An entrepreneurial platform whereby masters 
will inspire a high level of excellence 
which uniquely reflects the image of God." 

At the Guild people of all ages are taught skills in Drama, 
script writing, art, and much more!
The website for the Lamplighter Guild is here!

Starbucks stop with Emma :)

Went to see a play with my family 
and friend Cheyenne(pictured one the left)!
The theater company I am so thrilled 
to have acted for last year, put on a musical.
I enjoyed the play sooooo very much.
Being back in the theater I performed in last year 
made me miss, even more, the thrill of theater acting 
and all the great times I had there. 
I pray that if it is the Lord's will, 
my sister Emma and I will be able to act 
in the company's play that is coming up in the new year.

I'm looking forward to... 
Vacation with my family! We haven't been on a vacation together in a while and I can't wait to get out together and make some great memories.
 Also, summer camp is in a few weeks. I am so excited! 

Some goals I have for this summer: 

1. Read more
2. Spend more time with my siblings. 
3. Still work at my studies periodically 
and work hard at them for God's glory
4. Learn to love others more, with the love flowing out of my heart from Christ's love for me.
5. Spend less time online
6. Write more
7. Work hard at Driver's Ed. 
8. Live passionately and fully for my Lord Jesus in each moment.


What are some of your goals for this summer? 
Have exciting summer plans? I'd so love to hear.

Much love!!!

~Madi

P.S. Thank you soooooo much for all the lovely comments I received on my last post. That is the most comments I've ever received on a post! They were such a blessing to read. :)

P.S.S
my instagram username is Madi126 ;)

7 comments:

  1. I was just about to do a list about my goals for the summer! Love the idea! And I love your picture of the raspberries and Starbucks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool pictures! instagram is sooo addicting ;) your pictures are great! thanks for commenting on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great that you have a goal list for the summer! and yes, i do have summer plans at my summer list! check it out maybe?

    http://teaseyourtoes.blogspot.com/2012/06/summer-list-link-up.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely summer list! And instagram seems so cool - I don't have it yet, but one day when I have an i-something, I'll get it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmm starbucks and raspberries, two of my favorite things! :) Your summer goals are so great! I goal of mine is to run every trail in my city! Challenging, but so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad that I found you on instagram:)

    I am working on my summer goals, trying to get things done beofre school starts up in a week or two. We have many of the same goals, except Driver's Ed is not on my list right now:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just found your blog, and it is so pure! Your voice is so evident in your posting, I love it! :) A lot of your goals are like mine, especially 1, 4, 5 & 8. :-)

    ReplyDelete

thank you for leaving me a comment and making my day that much sweeter! hope you have a blessed day, friend!
~Madi

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...