-

-

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Hello, Hodgepodge's Kinfolk Magazine Giveaway

Image of Volume Four

"Kinfolk is the marriage of our appreciation for art and design
and our love for spending time with family and friends."

 I just wanted to hop in for a minute and tell you about this exciting giveaway!

Alexa Anne from Hello, Hodgepodge is giving away the newest kinfolk magazine. ;)

More than a few bloggers I know have raved about how much they love these magazines.
I have yet to read a kinfolk magazine myself and therefore cannot give you a full review.
However, from what I've heard, these magazines are lovely.
And I've entered multiple contests in hopes of winning one. ;)

 You can check out the Kinfolk Website to read more about what they are all about.
 If you're interested, hurry on over and enter the giveaway!
It ends August  6th.

Blessings, friends!
~Madi

3 comments:

  1. Awesome! I have heard a lot about Kinfolk, but I've never read it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you SO much for your sweet comment on my blog -- it put a big, happy smile on my face.

    Also, I must admit: your blog design, photography and bits of writing are simply lovely. Keep up the wonderful work!

    xx Acacia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Madi! Thanks for following my blog, Finding Beauty. :) I was following your blog, but somehow the feed wasn't showing up in my Dashboard. So, I unfollowed, and followed again! :) You have a lovely blog, dear! xx

    ReplyDelete

thank you for leaving me a comment and making my day that much sweeter! hope you have a blessed day, friend!
~Madi

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...