Blue skies, bike riding by a lake in the morning, studying (yes I still have to finish a few requirements before I graduate from high school), snapping pictures at the ocean, laughing, reading new books, watching plays, reading The Lord of the Ring scripts with my sisters, playing volleyball, thrift shopping--that's what my summer has been filled with so far, and I'm loving it. Today I'm headed to summer camp. It will be my last time attending summer camp as a student!
I just wanted to do a quick post to say that google friend connect is leaving on July 1st, and I'd love it if you'd all continue to follow my blog through bloglovin or another site that you follow blogs through. :)
I have many pictures to share with you once I can get back to blogging more often!
I hope you all are having a wonderful summer!
Tell me, how are you doing? and what you're most looking forward to doing this summer?
I'd love to see your comments when I get back from camp.
Love to you all!
~Madi









My summer is amazing, and it looks like your is too. Perfect post and picture:)
ReplyDeleteHi Madi! :) I recently followed your blog! :) I'm going to summer camp too in a few weeks, two in fact. :) I'm really excited. :)
ReplyDeleteLove,
Hannah
thewritingsofhannah.blogspot.com
ah, i have missed your blog, and you, while i was in Ohio! and terribly sorry this is so late; i wanted to comment sooner, but life has been pretty crazy lately. ;) i hope you are having a fabulous time at your camp; i have never been to summer camp; too shy, i suppose, but it sounds like a lot of fun! i can't wait to hear all about your experiences and adventures when you get back. :)
ReplyDeletemany hugs,
Mikailah