It's been a blessedly busy week so far. :)
A week full of friends, family, costumes, and candy.
My brothers carved a pumpkin on Sunday night.
Well, let's just say they took a few seeds out, then they got Mom to help them.
I know how they felt.
I remember that as a young child, I thought it was so gross to dig out all the slime and seeds.
It's still not a super enjoyable task, but I can handle it. :)
Monday night, we had a house full of friends and children dressed in all sorts of things
from superheroes to ladybugs.
Some of my brothers were army men and Sam was a knight.
Can you guess who my sisters( in the above picture) were?
Aiden organized carnival games in the backyard for the young children
and gave out prizes in the end.
He did a great job.
The kids loved it. :D
I know, I just can't get enough of taking pictures of leaves.
They're one of the defining factors of fall for me.
I can hardly believe that October is already over.
I know that fall isn't over yet but it sometimes feels like October is the official fall month.
Today, I went on a lovely bikeride and enjoyed looking at the beautiful trees with their red, orange and brown, leaves.
It's going to start raining soon.
I'm looking forward to the cool, rainy, frosty weather.
I love each season for different reasons,
but right now
I'm enjoying the beautiful fall weather while I can.
How has your week been?
Tomorrow I'm going to see a Beauty and the Beast play! I'm so excited! Is there something that you're looking forward to?
Much love and many blessings!
~Madi









I love your leaf pictures :)
ReplyDeletehmm, Clara from the Nutcracker, and Nancy Drew? cool costumes! :)
Thank you!
ReplyDeleteGood job guessing the costumes! You are correct!