-

-

Friday, November 11, 2011

My first Friday favorites ;)



1st of all it's 11/11/11
which I think is pretty exciting.
2nd of all, I'm linking up with Mrs. Martin
from Finding Joy today! ;)
I love reading her posts that are about
life,
family,
love,
and finding joy.

Mrs. Martin, you encourage me to find joy
in the small things. :)Thank you
friday favorite things | finding joy 

Here are some of my favorites from the week!


1. When I went to Pinkberry (a frozen yogurt shop) with my Dad and 3 of my sisters. 
Peppermint is the new flavor and it was deeeliiicious,
with it's cool and refreshing pepperminty goodness. ;)
I do believe you should go and get some yourself.
I apologize to those of you who don't have Pinkberry.
But there's always peppermint ice cream, right? ;)

Pinned Image

2. Watching Little Women with my Mom and sisters.
It's such a beautiful, wonderful movie.
We watch it every year,
 yet I never tire of it. 


3. Practicing a 3-part harmony of "Joy to the World" for Christmas,
with my sisters
Lainie and Emma :)

4. Playing worship songs with my family

5. Watching Amazing Grace
another GREAT movie.
Perhaps I'll write a post about what I learned from it.


6. last but not least,
learning to play the North and South theme song on the piano.
Being Emma has inspired me to learn it.
This song is so calming and 
yet it has a sort of  mysterious tone to it.
I love it, and I'm so excited to be learning it. :)




Well! There you have it! My very first Friday Favorites!

How was your week, friends? I'd love to hear.


Much love and many blessings!

~Madi



4 comments:

  1. fun! I love the movie Amazing Grace.
    ~simi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your very kind words. I am so glad that you joined, and hope that you are blessed looking for some of your favorite things.

    I love the movie Amazing Grace -- so powerful. I will have to get that piano music -- it looks like something that I would love to play.

    Blessings to you.

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog...love it!

    Yes, Little Women is an amazing movie.

    Pinkberry has peppermint now? My family loves Pinkberry, we'll have to try some!

    Beautiful post!

    Love in Christ,
    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the post!

    I hope to do my 1st link-up with Finding Joy this coming Friday and was inspired by yours :)

    Very jealous that there is not a Pinkberry where I live!

    I've only watched "Little Women" a couple of times, but the book is tattered and worn. Such a sweet, heartfelt story.

    God Bless!
    Meg

    ReplyDelete

thank you for leaving me a comment and making my day that much sweeter! hope you have a blessed day, friend!
~Madi

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...