How was your Thanksgiving, friends?
Mine was quite lovely. It was so nice to spend time with my family.
We enjoyed much good food together.
The tables were filled with sweet potato casserole,
turkey (of course), broccoli casserole,
gluten free scones, mashed potatoes and gravy,
cranberry sauce, and delicious baked veggies.
Everything was delicious.
I especially loved the gluten free apple pie
and vanilla ice cream that I had for dessert. ;)
Besides eating, the day consisted of playing games,
a walk (when the rain stopped), lots of love, and laughter.
I am so very thankful for Family.
During the rest of the week I enjoyed, spending time with my Grandparents and cousin who stayed over an extra day, writing a list of Christmas gifts to get for my family, dancing to Christmas music with my sisters, watching North and South, and eating sticky popcorn (would you like the recipe?) by candlelight on Saturday night.
There is truly an endless amount of things to be thankful for.
I need to remember to be thankful, not only during this time,
but always.
Sending you much love and many blessings!
~Madi









Hi Madi,
ReplyDeleteGrandpa and I also feel very blessed to have all of you and the entire family.
We really enjoyed getting together for my favorite holiday, Thanksgiving!!
Love you,
Gram
doob! I wish we could spend much more time together! Always a blessing. warm and cozy with family. love you
ReplyDelete