-

-

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Thoughts and an Autumn Outing



Last week I had a blessedly busy week.
Hence, my lack of posts.

I have a few blog posts in my head
and hopefully they'll make it out of my head
and onto my blog soon. 

I would like to have frequent posts,
however, I've felt somewhat compelled
to have a certain amount of posts a week.

I've learned that having a certain amount of posts a week 
is not the beauty of blogging.
This blog should be a creative outlet,
where I can share with you my life,
what I'm learning,
what I've been enjoying.

This shouldn't be a place where I have a rush of words because I feel pressured to have a certain amount of posts a week.

So, here I am: Madison, your blogger, and as of now (until I can make a regular blogging schedule) my posts will be somewhat random, as I will do them when I can.


I really appreciate all of you who read my little blog. 
Having you read and comment
makes me want to blog more and more.
 It makes me very happy to know
 that I have readers out there 
that are enjoying my blog. 

Thank you dear friends!
I do hope you'll continue reading.



Last week, my Mom and I went on a hunting excursion for autumn. My Mom drove me all around the neighborhood as we hunted down beautiful autumn trees and leaves... which wasn't very hard. ;) 

We were surrounded by autumn! I had so much fun taking pictures of God's creation!

Here are some of my favorite pictures from that day;(I've numbered them so you can remember your favorites).

*Warning!*
If you don't like autumn leaves...stay faaaarrr away from this post ;)

(1.)
                            (2.)                                                                                                 (3.)
 





















       

                                                                              (4.)

(5.)

(6.)

                            (7.)                                                                                                (8.)
             





















(9.)

(10.)



(11.)

(12.)

(13.)
                                              (14.)                                                              (15.)
                                (16.)                                                                                      (17.)
     
(18.)                                                                                            (19.)
(20.)
(21.)

Sigh.
Aren't Autumn leaves just amazing?
I love driving by the all the vibrant and warm hues of autumn. 
There's no doubt about it, I love this season. 

Which picture was your favorite? Have a happy week!

Much love and many blessings!

~Madi

8 comments:

  1. You're becoming such a wonderful photographer Mads! I especially love the leaves on the stones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are gorgeous photos! That last one is stunning <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pictures were absolutely gorgeous! So hard to pick my favorites but if I had to choose, I would got with #'s 2,4,6,13, and 21 :) beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved them all, but I have to say that #1 and #13 were just awesome to me! Thank you for sharing, Madi! I love reading your blogs. God bless you <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite is #21. Love you Madi.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for leaving me a comment and making my day that much sweeter! hope you have a blessed day, friend!
~Madi

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...