-

-

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Dancing in the Rain and Recent Happenings

        Yesterday, the weather was in complete contrast to the sunniness of last week. It rained! Towards the end of the day, the rain was calling me to go out and enjoy it. So, I grabbed Emma, (my go-getter sister who readily joins me on my silly adventures) and we ran outside into the rain. We swirled around; we danced and laughed. It was quite fun.The weather was unusually humid and warm, so the cool drops of rain on my cheeks and arms felt refreshing.

please excuse the blurriness of some of the following pics.
these are our exuberant-happy-excited-for-rain faces
   
As the night became darker, my camera happy self couldn't resist taking some photos of the street light and the glistening pavement.
 I also had fun attempting to capture a picture of the rain drops.

 
I must have looked so funny with my sister's white sweater draped over my head to cover the camera from getting wet.
Oh well! haha A photographers got to do what a photographers got to do, right? :)


        So far, this week has consisted of writing and solving equations, practicing music for the youth band that I'm a part of, singing songs with my sisters and attempting to harmonize; listening to the Michael Buble station on Pandora and dancing to the fun upbeat music as well; eating gluten free gingersnaps and drinking raw milk; reading a play with my sisters; cooking; watching War Horse for the first time (I thought it was a really good movie); and watching the next episode of The Legend of Korra, the avatar series after The Last Airbender. I'm not quite sure what to think of it yet, and I'm not sure if it'll be better than The Last Airbender, but it's definitely leaving us all on a cliff hanger!

What about you? How has your week been friends? Anyone else watching the Legend of Korra...hmmm?

Much love and many blessings!
 ~Madi

5 comments:

  1. Ooh, I definitely listen to the Michael Buble station on Pandora =) And I'm afraid I've done quite a few equations that look exactly like that :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. My weekend has been fun... well, if you count taking tests and doing essays fun, lol! But it has been good :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh rain! So beautiful and always makes for great memories!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for YOUR sweet comment! :)
    My play is over now sadly, but it was a wonderful few months! I played Diana Barry, Anne's best friend! SO much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love going out into the rain. SO fun...

    joannadell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

thank you for leaving me a comment and making my day that much sweeter! hope you have a blessed day, friend!
~Madi

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...