-

-

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

A Sunlit Evening//Portraits

(this photo was taken my my sister Emma)

I am constantly inspired by the gorgeous photos I see on Pinterest and on blogs that I read. I repin so many pictures because I am in awe of how the light is captured. This week I was inspired to go out and attempt to capture light during golden hour for the first time. The very first evening I attempted to capture light, I went out way too early and my poor sister was squinting in the sun and the pictures turned out very bright and washed out. However, I tried again a few nights later and this time, having read about what lighting I should look for, I struck gold and I had so much fun. I hope my sisters did as well. Even though I still have sooooo much to learn about photography I am happy with how these pictures turned out. Sunlight can be so fun to work with.


Much love, friends!

~Madi

18 comments:

  1. wow. these are really, really amazingly beautiful!!

    -Carli

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa, these are beautiful! The sunflare + golden hour light is superb. (:

    oriana
    http://this-real-heart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your header madi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cool! I LOVE taking pictures and experimenting with the sun. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, ladies!! You're all so sweet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the 2nd and 4th portraits! The font in the first picture is lovely too:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these kinds of pictures! Using the sun is so much fun. Great pictures too, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love light, too!! Definitely a big part of being a photog. =) Great blog, girl - keep up the great work!! thanks for stopping by my blog, too!! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your encouragement, Hannah! It means a lot.

      Delete
  9. Adorable pics!! Your all so cute! -love the lighting :)
    P.S Iv'e enjoyed your blog ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. great post! i just wanted to comment informing you that my old blog that you followed has been moved to a new blog, www.kelseyarkills.com, and since i can't move all the followers to the new blog, i was wondering if you could think about following the new one. thanks so much!
    kelsey

    ReplyDelete
  11. These photos are beyond gorgeous. Seriously, they're so beautiful. I've always loved golden hour. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are all AWESOME Madi!!! It's so hard to choose a favorite! I love the sunflares!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for leaving me a comment and making my day that much sweeter! hope you have a blessed day, friend!
~Madi

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...