-

-

Monday, October 3, 2011

Monday Highlights

Hello Friends,
It's Thankful Monday!
 My goal on these days is to find things to be thankful for as we get back into the week's ordinary routines. Of course, we should be thankful everyday, but I chose Monday to do this post in the hopes that if we start off the week being thankful, we would cultivate a heart of thanksgiving throughout the whole week. In the bible, it says:

"Give thanks in all circumstances, for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus, for you."
1 Thessalonians 5:18
I know, this very hard to do. However, God doesn't ask things of us that are too hard for us to do. Every hard thing takes practice. So, to begin, let's ask God to help us cultivate hearts of thanksgiving! I'm walking right beside you in this.

Here are some highlights from my day!

{1.} My little brother's infectious laughter. I played "Red Light, Green Light" with him during a school break. I just loved hearing him laugh and get super excited as I ran closer and closer towards him so


{2.} The fact that I'm at the beginning of my math book...which means I have easier sections that don't take super long, which therefore means that I finish school early. It's sometimes nice to end early ya know? :D


{3}. Cloud cover, cool breezes, and rain. (sigh) so lovely.

{4.} The little girls I babysat today who are just sooooo in love with their new baby brother. It's so cute, though sometimes they give him too much love. ;) The youngest one kept on kissing him and saying "my brudder, my brudder" and, "my beebee, my beebee."

{5.} And my Dad (and my little brother) who worked hard together on a new bookshelf for me and my sisters.

What are you thankful for today?

Much love!
~Madi

Sorry this is a late monday post... I'll try to do it earlier on upcoming mondays.

1 comment:

  1. Soooo many things to be grateful for!
    I'm grateful that I have some ginger tea left on my shelf to drink on this cold windy day. Gotta love it!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for leaving me a comment and making my day that much sweeter! hope you have a blessed day, friend!
~Madi

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...