-

-

Monday, October 10, 2011

Not an Ordinary Monday

It's Thankful Monday, friends! Where we find things to be thankful for as we get back into the week's ordinary routines. :D
Well, as you all probably know, today isn't a normal Monday. It's a holiday, Columbus Day to be exact. Having a holiday is a great way to start the week.

On this unordinary Monday, I'm super thankful for...

{1.}  The soothing cup of hot lemon water that I drank this morning.


{2.} The fact that my Dad (Papa) had the day off of work. He was busy working on the house, but it's always sooo nice to have him home.  I love my Papa, that's that.

{3.} Once again, I'm thankful for the rain. Yes, I love this cozy weather.


{4.} I'm also thankful for the time I had to play guitar with my wonderful sister Emma. I love her too. :)


{5.}  The See's Candy Papa bought for us today that kept looking more and more scarce as I took these pictures. ;)
 {6.} I'm thankful that my brother received his gold belt today. He belt tested this past Saturday, and his test lasted for 45 minutes.

{7.} And the last ( but not least ) thing that I'll mention is that I'm thankful for the pumpkin muffins that are to be made when my Mom arrives home with eggs from the store. I made them with my friends on Friday and they're delicious. Recipe coming soon. :D

I hope all of you had a delightful Monday!

Much love!

~Madi


2 comments:

  1. ooooooooh...pumpkin muffins! Can't wait for the recipe. Pumpkin (anything) is one of the biggest reasons why I adore this season!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the chocolate pictures! and the muffins look tasty (:
    http://katies-favorite-things.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

thank you for leaving me a comment and making my day that much sweeter! hope you have a blessed day, friend!
~Madi

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...